Outreach and Support
Wesley Church is proud to have close links with the following organisations:
- VOICES AGAINST CHOLERA and AIDS
- Established in Frome by two members of Wesley Methodist Church in 2001, and still under their direct control, Voices raises funds exclusively for the South African Red Cross in KwaZulu Natal. Click here to learn more about the projects that Voices has enabled.
- Samaritan's Purse
- Every year members of Wesley Church contribute to Operation Christmas Child (OCC), filling ordinary shoe boxes with small toys, school supplies, sweets, and other gifts for needy children around the world. Click here to visit the Samaritan's Purse website, where you can read about OCC and the other Samaritan's Purse projects.
- The Bristol Methodist Centre
- Situated in Midland Road, in the deprived St Philip's area of Bristol, the Bristol Methodist Centre is a day centre for homeless people and for others in need. Wesley Church supports the Centre with Harvest Festival gifts of food, and in other ways. Click here to visit the Methodist Centre's website, where you can find the full story.